COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Information obtained and stored by Pea Soup Digital Ltd. might include full name, date of birth, postal address, email address, telephone number and credit/debit card details.
Information is collected to the extent permitted by the Data Protection Act 1998 in the following ways:
- Any data provided when completing a request for a free Pea Soup Digital Ltd. SEO audit.
- Any data provided when submitting an application to join an email subscriber list.
- Any data provided when commenting on posts in the blog section of this website.
- Any data provided when enquiring about activities, telephone number, email address or any other correspondence in which you provide us with personal information.
- Any data collected during a transaction with Pea Soup Digital Ltd.
Pea Soup Digital may also receive information about you from related third parties – i.e. friends or acquaintances that want to tell you about our website and/or services.
STORAGE AND RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
In order to ensure information is secure, Pea Soup Digital Ltd. has implemented suitable physical, digital and managerial procedures. Such procedures prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of any information provided.
All personal information collected through this website is stored on secure servers and safeguarded from improper use.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Pea Soup Digital Ltd. may use personal information in the following circumstances:
- Responding to any enquiry made through this website.
- Contacting you via email with notices regarding our services (subject to your consent).
- Contacting you via telephone with notices regarding services and/or accounts.
- With selected third party tools required as part of our services to you – i.e. Google Analytics (subject to your consent).
Pea Soup Digital Ltd. will not share your personal information with third parties for marketing purposes.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES